Would you like to give a presentation about your research at our conference? We would be happy to receive your research abstract. The deadline of the Call for Papers has been postponed by two weeks to 15 March 2022, but don't wait too long to send in your application.
Abstracts (research summaries) of original, previously unpublished research can be submitted in two formats: individual papers and posters. Abstracts are preferably related to (but not limited to) one of the following topics.
- Frisian Linguistics
- Multilingualism in a minority context
- Multilingual education in a minority context
- Speech and language technology for low-resourced languages
- Medieval history of Frisia
- 19th century history of Frisia
- Literature of minority languages
- Movies and films in minority languages
The Scientific Committee is open to proposals for colloquia/workshops. Should you want to organise a workshop or colloquium during the conference, please contact the organisers at email@example.com for more information.